Tutorials, sounds, presentations...
- May, 2003 - I have uploaded the LaTeX template that I've written for my thesis. You can download it as a tgz (8 Kb) or as a zip (11 Kb).
- May, 2002 - I have contributed to the Deliverable 6 - Models and Algorithms for Sounding Objects of the SOb EU project. If you not afraid of a 2.24 Mb pdf file, then download it here.
- May, 2002 - Computational Issues in Physically-based Sound Models, my Ph.D thesis, is online. You can listen to/look at some sounds and animations here.
- July, 2001 - TeXslides is a very simple template that I wrote, which produces pdf slides from a tex source (if you do not like using pp...). You can download it. However, if you want something better than this you should definitely download this wonderful LaTeX class called Prosper.
- June, 2000 - Sintesi per modelli fisici, a tutorial on physical models (sorry: it's in italian at the moment). Download a compressed ps version.
- Feb., 2000 - On the Use of Weighted Sample Methods in Digitizing the Clarinet Equations, presented at ICMC2000. See an html version with sound examples, or download a zip file containing a ps version + three sound examples.