- Developing biomechanical tools which allow a better understanding of the impact of training programs or clinical interventions on people's suffering of diabetes, stroke, rheumatic diseases
- Developing markerless motion capture software application able to collect data also underwater
- Developing systems for simultaneous acquisition of motion capture, ground reaction forces and plantar pressure data during gait
- Developing finite element models of the diabetic foot driven by the gait analysis data for the internal stresses simulation
- Neuromusculoskeletal modeling of diabetic subjects’ gai.
People: Claudio Cobelli (contact person)