- Preprocessing and analysis of static and dynamic RNA-seq and microarray expression data.
- Preprocessing of SNP arrays and exome sequencing data and multivariate analysis of genetic variations
- Optimal primer design, pre-processing and analysis of 16S sequencing data and reverse engineering of microbial networks.
- Methods for the preprocessing and quantification of mass spectrometry data and for the modeling of protein turnover from SILAC data.
- Development and application of computational methods for genome reconstruction
People: Barbara Di Camillo (contact person), Gianna Toffolo