Short Curriculum Vitae
Position: Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Engineering,
University of Padova, via G. Gradenigo 6/B, 35131 - Padova, Italy
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics (26/01/2006), University of Turin, theoretical physics department.
- Degree in physics, 110/110 Laude and honors (12/07/2002), University of Turin, theoretical physics department.
- "premio OPTIME 2002/03: riconoscimento al merito ai neolaureati che si sono maggiormente
distinti negli studi." assigned by the Unione Industriale of Torino
- "Miglior tesi di laurea di ciascun corso di laurea (a.a. 2001/02)" (Best Degree thesis)
assigned by the University of Torino.
- "Premio Vito Volterra per giovani laureati in Fisica dopo il Maggio 2001" assigned
by Società Italiana di Fisica (S.I.F.).
Professional and academic experiences:
01/01/2009-31/04/2011: Research grant fellow at Centro Studi e Ricerche "E. Fermi".
I worked in the Quantum Optics Group
of the Physics Department of the University Sapienza of Rome.
01/01/2007-31/12/2008: Post-doc fellowship at the physic department of the University Sapienza of Rome,
piazzale Aldo Moro 5, Rome, Italy.
26/01/2006: Ph.D. defense with the thesis "Nonperturbative aspects of gauge theory
from strings" (supervisor Prof. A. Lerda).
01/11/2005-31/10/2006: "Assegnista di ricerca in ﬁsica" (post-doc reseach grant) at the university
of Turin, theoretical physics department, via Pietro Giuria 1, 10125 Turin, Italy.
01/11/2002-31/10/2005: Ph.D. student in Theoretical Physics at the University of Turin (XVIII ciclo).
01/12/2003-31/10/2004: "Marie Curie training site" fellowship at NORDITA institute (Copenhagen).
01/09/1998-12/07/2002: Undergraduate student in Physics at the University of Turin.
I graduated in Physics at the University of Turin on 12/07/2002 with the score of "110/110" cum laude and honors.