- Master of Science in Telecommunication Engineering @ University of Padova
Date: September 10, 2018
Thesis title: "User identification from smartphone passive traffic inspection"
- Bachelor degree in Information Engineering @ University of Padova
Date: July 18, 2016
Thesis title: "Design and evaluation of an anechoic tank for underwater acoustic experiments through sound-absorbing material at 18-34 kHz"
- F. Meneghello, D. Garlisi, N. Dal Fabbro, I. Tinnirello and M. Rossi, "Environment and Person Independent Activity Recognition with a Commodity IEEE 802.11ac Access Point", 2021.
- I. Labriji, F. Meneghello, D. Cecchinato, S. Sesia, E. Perraud, E. Calvanese Strinati and M. Rossi, "Mobility Aware and Dynamic Migration of MEC Services for the Internet of Vehicles", in IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol.18, no. 1, pp. 570-584, 2021.
- J. Pegoraro, F. Meneghello and M. Rossi, "Multiperson Continuous Tracking and Identification From mm-Wave Micro-Doppler Signatures", in IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2020.
- F. Meneghello, M. Rossi and N. Bui, "Smartphone Identification via Passive Traffic Fingerprinting: A Sequence-to-Sequence Learning Approach", in IEEE Network Magazine, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 112-120, 2020.
- F. Meneghello, M. Calore, D. Zucchetto, M. Polese and A. Zanella, "IoT: Internet of Threats? A Survey of Practical Security Vulnerabilities in Real IoT Devices", in IEEE IoT Journal, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 8182-8201, 2019.
- F. Meneghello, D. Cecchinato and M. Rossi, "Mobility Prediction via Sequential Learning for 5G Mobile Networks", in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), Thessaloniki, Greece, Oct. 2020.
- J. Pegoraro, D. Solimini, F. Matteo, E. Bashirov, F. Meneghello and M. Rossi, "Deep Learning for Accurate Indoor Human Tracking with a mm-Wave Radar", in Proceedings of the IEEE Radar Conference (RadarConf20), Florence, Italy, Sep. 2020.
- F. Meneghello, F. Campagnaro, R. Diamant, P. Casari and M. Zorzi, "Design and evaluation of a low-cost acoustic chamber for underwater networking experiments", in Proceedings of the 11th ACM International Conference on Underwater Networks & Systems (WUWNet), Shanghai, China, Oct. 2016. - Best student paper award
- Honorary mention @ IEEE ComSoc Student Competition 2019, Nov. 2019.
- Best student presentation award @ IEEE Italy Section Summer School SSIE 2019 "AI and Machine Learning for ICT Applications", Brixen, Italy, Jul. 2019. Video of the school.
- Best student paper award @ 11th ACM International Conference on Underwater Networks & Systems WUWNet, Shanghai, China, Oct. 2016. Paper title: "Design and evaluation of a low-cost acoustic chamber for underwater networking experiments".