- Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI): functional connectivity, dynamic causal modelling to study the effective connectivity during tasks or in resting state; assessment of cerebral hemodynamic impairment thought fMRI data analysis, methods to integrate EEG & fMRI.
- Perfusion: deconvolution methods for quantification of perfusion for Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast MRI, sequence development for Arterial Spin Labeling (ASL); Look-Locker ASL, Hadamard Encoded ASL; novel methods and models for quantification of perfusion using dynamic Arterial Spin Labelling imaging.
- Diffusion: models for improved analysis of multi-shell diffusion MRI data; sequence development for DTI in skeletal muscle, models to quantify DTI data in skeletal muscle; Evaluation of brain damage in Multiple Sclerosis using multi-shell diffusion MRI data.
- Susceptibility: Susceptibility weighted imaging (SWI), Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping (QSM); development of novel methods for quantification of magnetic susceptibility.
- Morphological: automatic multiple sclerosis lesion detection in gray matter by combining DIR and FLAIR images.
People: Alessandra Bertoldo (contact person)